Please read the course details and the instructions below carefully before applying:
● You must be fluent in English. All applicants must prove their proficiency in English by providing a TOEFL or IELTS certificate or proof that they have taken academic courses at an English-speaking university. The JVI may interview applicants who are unable to provide written proof. Please check with the JVI before taking an English test other than those mentioned to make sure that it is an acceptable equivalent.
● Your employer is expected to pay your transportation costs to and from Vienna. If you are from an IDA-eligible country you may apply to the JVI for a transportation subsidy to cover part of your travel costs if your agency certifies that it is unable to cover the full costs.
● You must submit an application agreement and reference from a senior official or your supervisor in the agency where you work.
● You must submit a certificate signed by a registered physician verifying that you are in good health and that there are no reasons why you cannot undertake a rigorous program of study in Vienna.
● Applications for the 2017 AEP course should be submitted no later than March 19, 2017. Successful candidates will be notified by the middle of April.